Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving



There aren't enough words in the English language to adequately give thanks for all of the blessings in my life. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so this Thanksgiving I put together a collage of the biggest blessings in my life. Even all of these pictures and the thousand words that go with each of them, are but a drop in the bucket. Thank you God for my beautiful sons, my wonderful husband, my family, my best friend and "sister from another mister" Angelica and all of the remarkable, supportive friends I have. I have a beautiful church family, a loving and supportive sister, great brothers, parents, grandmothers, aunts, uncles, cousins....I appreciate you all and am thankful for all of you. I love having such a big family! I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving. Remember to give thanks to God for all you have in your life and remember those less fortunate.




God bless!













No comments: