Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's Been a Rough Week...

Yes, it's been a rough week. It seems like one piece of bad news has been constantly followed by another. I know it's not only been a hard week for me, it's also been a hard week for some of my family members and friends, and I have been praying for them. Even though it has been tough, it is still Thankful Thursday and I feel when things are tough is when we need to look at our blessings even more and we need to lean on the One who can comfort us like no other, God.

So, this Thankful Thursday I will give thanks to God for bringing me comfort during this past week through his steadfast love and through my family and friends. I know He will never give me more than I can carry, if I just trust and have faith. Things will be fine. I am thankful to Him for giving me a strong heart and faith and I am thankful to Him for the friends and family I have that have been so supportive, who share their "been there, done that" stories, to help me see the light at the end of the tunnel, who break in with a little joke to remind me to smile. For this I am truly thankful.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: