Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I don't know if someone else already does this, I'm hoping that I'm not the first person that has thought of it. I was just thinking about all of the things I am thankful for and realized that today is Thursday and it hit me, "Thankful Thursday."

I am going to try every Thursday to post something I am thankful for. A blessing in my life that God has given me. I want to do this not only to give thanks to Him, but also to help remind myself (and hopefully others) of all the blessings, big and small, in all of our lives. I hope everyone who reads these posts will take the time to reflect on their own blessings and give thanks.

My first Thankful Thursday post is inspired by a picture I took over the weekend. My son is, of course, a wonderful, life long blessing. Another blessing, as you can see in this picture, is the beauty of a perfect fall day. Today is another beautiful fall day and I am so thankful for the beautiful sunshine, perfect temperatures and beautiful fall colors that are starting to emerge.

What are you thankful for today?


No comments: