Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tickle Buggy!

I'm sure most of you have heard of or played the game "Punch Buggy!" You know, when you see a Volkswagon bug and you yell out "Punch Buggy" while hitting the person next to you? Well, I wanted to teach this game to my son, but didn't want him hitting other people. My solution? Replace "punch" with "tickle". Now, everytime I see a VW bug, I yell, "Tickle Buggy" and give him a little tickle. He loves it! He also loves looking for VW bugs himself and then tickling me if he sees one! We both have fun and I don't have to worry about feeling bad because I've taught him to punch other people, even in fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great idea! I'll have to remember this for when Isabella is old enough to play :)

Betty said...

What a cute game. I'm going to have to try that one. :)