Wednesday, May 2, 2012

So Much to Write, So Little Time

I haven't posted since February.  FEBRUARY!  That has to be an indication that I'm too busy.  But, it's good to be busy!

So here's a few highlights, there's more, but who has time to write?

  • My little guy just finished another year of soccer and is starting his first year of coach-pitch baseball.  
  • The little guy and I had the opportunity to go to Disney with my BFF during spring break.  What a GREAT trip that was.  
  • I'm preparing to run a 5K in memory of  my friend's nephew, Jack Donaldson this Saturday (feel free to donate to his favorite charity Samaritan's Purse).
  • The baby is now potty trained (I really do have to stop calling him the baby).
  • Work has been SUPER busy with lots of new clients (so thankful).
  • The little guy will be 7, YES SEVEN, in just 7 more days.  This means birthday party prep is now taking place.
  • Hubby and I sang our first duet at church.
  • I'm still teaching and coordinating Sunday School.
  • I will have a new niece by the end of the summer.
  • Our annual family trip to the beach is booked, whew!
And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

No comments: