Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Not Guilty?

I'm stunned.


I do believe she did it (I have a lot of other pretty bad feelings towards her as well, but what's the point in going into all that?). Although it makes me sad that this little girl won't receive justice here on earth, I know justice will be served one day by the only truly Righteous Judge. Her murder will not go unpunished.


With that being said, I keep hearing people's angry comments towards the jury. I don't think it's solely the jury's fault that she was found, "Not guilty." They had to have proof "beyond a reasonable doubt." If a guilty person is found innocent, it may not be only the jury at fault, it may also be that the prosecution didn't do their job effectively. I think there are a lot of factors here and that there isn't just one person to blame.


Regardless, it's sad and horrible beyond words and prayers are needed all around.


No comments: